Hi, I'm Kristi! I was born in Canada, raised in central New Jersey, and currently reside in Los Angeles, California. I'm an avid reader and learner, equestrian, gluten-free vegan, and most importantly am obsessed with music. So much so, that I have not one, but two degrees in music industry. That's where this site comes in.
Music has been a significant part of my life since I was young, but growing up on the east coast with access to both Philadelphia and New York City gave me the opportunity to frequent concerts of all kinds, from the basement shows in Northeast Philadelphia to the famed venues of New York City. I fell in love with the industry, and soon completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Business at Lebanon Valley College
After several years of struggling to start a career in the industry, I left New Jersey and moved to the west coast to complete a Master of Arts degree in Music Industry Administration at the California State University, Northridge. I was offered my first full-time job in the industry as soon as I arrived in Los Angeles and gained more knowledge and experience than I could have ever hoped for.
What can I do for you?
- Create and maintain crowdfunding campaigns for your next album
- Develop and manage your webpage and social media accounts
- Build and draft your business and / or go-to-market plans, and create a pitch deck with your business in mind
- Be your virtual assistant managing everything from your email to expense reports, travel, calendar...you name it!
- And much much more! Contact me for details and pricing.
I dabble in different creative outlets, mostly photography and freelance writing. You can find my work in various locations across the Internet: